Gravel Road Bikes
Explore. Race. Adventure. Commute. Gravel bikes cover road-bike distances on or off-road. There’s nothing quite like discovering and exploring some two-track you’ve never seen before, am I right?
The Crusade 700c Carbon Hard Tail Gravel Bike
Party at the Drop Bar!
So much tire clearance! Sure, the Crusade is made for endurance gravel grinds, but it’s only a quick tire change away from joining in at the local road charity tour or throwing down in the local criterium, even a cyclocross race! Swap in a 27.5 wheel set and the godspeed Crusade is more than adequate to run in the mountain bike point series races. Call it “bikes with benefits”. The Crusade is ready to party, whichever party you want to take it to.
• High modulus Toray T700 carbon fiber frame and fork
• 49, 52, 55, 58cm (Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large)
• Straight 1 1/2” head tube(upper 52mm lower 52mm)
• Godspeed Prevenient High-mod Thru Axle 12*1oomm carbon fork
• 27.2mm seat post
• Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket shell
• 700*53C or 650B*2.1”
• 42T 1-by with 49.7mm chain line. 54/42T double (43.5mm chain line)
• Flat mount disc brake
• Thru Axle 12*142mm boost dropout
• 2 year warranty
• Made in China
• $1,600 MSRP