Crucible 700c Carbon Hard Tail Cyclocross Frame Set White – godspeed
The Crucible 700c Carbon Hard Tail Cyclocross Frame Set White
A lot like fun, but different.
Right at home on your local circuit or gravel roads, the Crucible excels in fast, dry races as well as sand where balance, finesse and fast cornering are crucial. The frame is built with ultralight Toray T700 high modulus carbon fiber and features `cross-specific geometry that embrace the accelerations, braking, cornering, hopping barriers and shouldering the bike that are the trademarks of cyclocross.
What about when it turns wet? Electronic compatible with internally routed cables limit grit and water ingress for smooth operation, even in the worst conditions. Loads of mud clearance and 12mm thru axles also enable you to shine in the mud and hills where you’ll need every watt of power. The Godspeed Crucible provides every possible advantage to win in the worst conditions.
• High modulus Toray T700 carbon fiber
• 52, 54, 56, 58cm (Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large)
• Tapered 1 1/8 “- 1 1/2″head tube, upper 42mm lower 52mm
• 27.2mm round diameter seat post
• Press Fit BB86 bottom bracket shell
• 700*41C or 650B*1.9” tire clearance
• Max 54T- Small 34T
• Shimano flat mount disc brake
• Thru Axle 12*x 100mm front, 12*142mm rear
• 2 year warranty
• Made in China
- $1,600 MSRP
NOTE: Click-2-Brick FREE shipping is available and encouraged! Click here to learn more!!